Apalachicola Riverkeeper outings leaders will guide an 8-mile, downstream paddling adventure from Donar Landing (south of Torreya State Park) to Bristol Landing. We will pass Alum Bluff, that rises 130 feet above the river. Alum Bluff is the largest natural geological exposure in Florida.
* * * * * Group size limited. Registration is required * * * * *
- Pay by cash or check on trip day or credit card prior to trip at ( $45 with boats)
- Pay Online
- Duration is 3-4 hours for a scenic 8 miles of on the Apalachicola River
- Trip is capped at 12 people. Snacks provided.
- Wear clothes that can get wet. No jeans or flip-flops. Hat & sunglasses suggested.
- Meet at the Bristol Boat Landing at 9:00 a.m., EDT. Directions provided with trip confirmation. This is the takeout area. We will caravan to the put-in and leave most cars at Bristol. We will be off the water by approximately 12:30 - 1:00 p.m.
- Funds support the outreach, research, education and advocacy work of Apalachicola Riverkeeper.
- RiverTrek volunteers will guide this group down the river.
Contact, Georgia Ackerman, trip leader at 850-321-6262 or email@example.com